Sunday, January 26, 2014

time to go back

Assalammualaikum. hola people!!!!
since review i have been staying here in SI for i might say a week. final review was on monday(20th jan) and today, sunday jan 26th is my last day here.(F**K YEAH!!). its been sooo long being here. i think i would go insane in a bit. the last time i was back was during the midsemester in october last year. and its only for a while, like 5 days? a lot of work to do back then. i was planning to go back after my first paper where ther is 10 days gap but due to resubmission and review so i cancel it out. so i focused on design all out. i mean ALL OUT!!! i concentrated and sacrifice. its worth it. sakit dulu senang kemudian. thats effort.

The reason staying here eventhough i have nothing important to do is because i love to relax a bit and take my time to resolve everything, one thing at a time. which is cleaning, tidying everything in this rumah bujang yg mcm tongkang pecah. yeah, standard la archy student. a month before the semester ends, the house is chaos.
i started to to bringing things from the studio. keep my toolbox and books in place, clothes, clearing all the crap on my desk,. on my pc i started to organise and sort files and keep them in order. then comes the dirty part of cleaning the table fan in the room, the ceiling fan in the living room, cleaning the toilet, the kitchen. thats a lot of work ya know. i can do it in a day or two but it takes too much energy, being me, i love to do it one by one, taking my time. do one job, rest then do the other. thats why it took a lot of time. haha.

during the time, i started to play Dragon Nest again. its been so long like 2 month? i was so busy that i cant play it at all. also start to download and watched movies. mostly the old ones cause i really dont have the time back then. also i have this crazy ideas about posting the seri iskandar development. so i have been on my bike and taking photos of the development in seri iskandar such as McD, billion, the huge rows of new shophouses, the led tree(ICT like tree. lol) and much more. crazy right? yeah, thats just me. but more on that later.

for today i have serviced my car, wash it, fuel it up and ready to go. its just that i have to wait till tomorrow(monday) because i need to see my lecturer regarding my research. i need to clear a few things and hopefully everything will ease up next semester. since research will be my core subject next sem In Shaa Allah. so im so excited to go back. i just hope i woke up early tomorrow because my sleep pattern is pretty messed up. sleep at 4am or 7am then woke up at 11am or 1pm... haha. so today i shall sleep early. no caffeein today.

everything is packed. everything will be loaded in the car tonite. even this pc will be dissembled before i go to sleep. so tomorrow after meeting the lecturer, im gonna pay the bills and then im off to penang! and the best part is im not going back alone, but with my friend. mentech~ lol

so see ya...


No comments:

Post a Comment