Tuesday, January 13, 2015

its a new year

Assalammualaikum & good evening~
hola readers.
its been a new year.
goodbye 2014 welcome 2015
i knows its a bit late, but 13/365. big deal.
new year yet things dont change for some people. for me at least
new year, same resolution.
same person, same characteristic, same routine, same life, everything.
like my previous entry on new year like before. every damn time.
its just lack of motivation. time is there but the will is weak

to wrapped whats happening last year is that im an uncle, the end of my student life, working experience and acquiring my dream come true sportsbike.
i might say 2014 is interesting and unique in its own way, well every year is unique because all the events happened just once, but i personally think 2014 is unique and memorable so far.
why? because most of the significant event of course. im being uncle, working with my dad, finally graduated and having convocation, my sportsbike.
there are other things happening too that also make 2014 is a great year for me.
thats because 2013 is not really a good year for me. breakup. yeah. still moving on from that.

for 2015 im hoping for the best. however im sensing this would be quite boring because i had started working and have no free time to do or other things. but things might turn out to be probably interesting because im working, i have my own money, i have a car, i have my sportsbike, so im looking forward to travel in a motorcycle convoy, meeting fellow bikers, buy things that i can only wish during student years, enjoying my bachelor life, exploring things that i have never been to.
i dnt have any plans yet, will work on it as time goes. just follow the flow.(last time i do that i dosent goes very well. ouch! but then again i believe in The Almighty. whatever happens, happens for a reason, and it is planned that way since the start of time.)

so yeah. thats my rambling for now.
see ya all soon.
take care. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment