Thursday, November 15, 2018

October and November Update

Assalammualaikum and hola guys.
so how ya all been?
i wont be discussing anything here, like the title said, just an update.

Its been like 3 months since im back home. and about 2 and half month after i graduate.
Im still unemployed. I have sent like 30 resume to companies.
My routine daily includes job hunting and trying to improve my portfolio.
it suck to be pengganggur. I really do hope i get something. First of all i think i need to lower my salary expected. I dont really mind lower salary, but naturally it have to be par with the workload and the daily expenses to the office. if i can go back on time, rarely needs to do OT, rarely have to take work back home, minimum liability, the office is nearby, (Seberang Prai) hell im willing to go low as 2.5k as a graduate architect.(mind you the salary in KL is about 3.3k - 3.6k. in penang about 3k - 3.3k). Im ok with waaayy below market price, as long as it is par with the workload as i mention earlier.
Its hard getting job these days. A lot of my friends they havent land on any job yet.

More over im under extreme pressure these days. I need to get job fast. Now while im unemployed, im broke af. Time is ticking. I need to earn and save some $$ for important days ahead. Im late 20s. My biology clock is ticking. Hers too. We are out of time. I dont like to rush things, but its just that we have no more time to spare.

While im being unemployed, my skill set will surely get rusty too. Everyday im doing design to keep my skill polished, but my forte, about contract, by laws, guidelines, management, cant get any better. Cant go to the office often because it cost so much. Fuel, toll, parking ticket, lunch meal etc...
but whats need to do, is what i have to do, regardless.

Also, its been so long since i last updated about my beloved bike, Naza Blade 250. Hope ya'all still havent forgotten about it yeah. lol. Nothing much to update. For me i just ride it like once a week, line 5-7 mins around my house just to get the engine running and the battery not dead. Currentlly the voltmeter reading is at 11.2v. healthy and optimum reading should be 12. if it drop below 11, let say 10.9 i think the bike wont start. Im too lazy to ride it. because to go where? I havent work yet. and to go somewhere far with the bike i need money. im flat broke, thanks to unemployment. Also there is this cautious and fear about the bike might broke down  during ride. Because i havent really maintain the bike properly. I need to get a job to get some money so i can do the necessary repairs and parts replacement to the bike.

ok i think this is as far as i go today
Thanks for reading. See ya.
Cheers!~


No comments:

Post a Comment