Sunday, November 3, 2013

long long way

as a child i grew up, some ppl say that i have over imagination. some labelled me a weirdo, a freak, or whatever.. im a quiet person and express my imagination in form of sketches and i doodle all the time. i had interest in nature & technology. draws that stuff. i draw & doodling in class and at some point it effected my study. as i grow up, i have less time to draw, as i had to study more. now i looked back, my drawing skills stop improving since i was 11. but i continue to doodle, just not properly draw. and my colouring sucks too. then in 2009 i was enrolled in school of architecture. i share my childhood experiences with most of the people here. so we have some common things. so, looking left and right i see people who is similar to me, as in interest and passion. here my drawing skills starts to improve as time goes and still improving. it was a long way since my childhood. those imagination since childhood somehow helped me to survive in this course. it all makes sense now. and i am glad that i my childhood was like that because it brings me here. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment