Sunday, February 17, 2013

DN - Dragon Nest SEA

Hello guys, today im going to write about my favourite games. Dragon Nest its an online game, MMORPG, F2P(free to play). this game is the first online game that i try, and still playing. this game is fun.



Basicly this game have a main storyline pretty much the same to any games, especially RPG and online game. They have 5 main character class which have thier own specailities, abilities, skill and function. namely warrior(main attacker), archer(attack), cleric(tanker and healer), academic(supoort) and sorcerer(attack and supoort).







for my character i choose warrior. i dont know anything when i began to play it, my friend suggested to me. at that time all my housemate(3 of them) already played.so, when i choose my character my frined told me i should take warrior and be a barbarian to complete their team. they have academic, archer and cleric. and so i started play it and got addicted. its quite tough when you are and architecture student which busy all the time to play such game. i only got to play it at night after studio at 11 or 12. play only for an hour or two and then continues my studio task or just goes to sleep. during weekends la can play longer. sometimes 6 hours a day. yeah i know for you people would laugh at me for playing small amount of time and says its too much. well, what can i say, im busy and my main concern is to complete my assignments and studio works. i play this game just for fun and release my stress. i dont buy CC.(cc is game points that you could top up and buy various things in the cash shop that is not available to purcahse in game with the in game currency(gold).

this is my barbarian





that is me(my game setting at the lowest graphic, so the graphic is better actually)


i didnt printscreen earlier so this is the only one that i got.it took me about 3 and half month to fully max level my character. i know, for you DN player out there would be laughing your ass off or just drop your jaw in disbelief. yeah, like i said earlier, i dont play it often. I dont have the time and sometimes i go 3 days straight without playing. that occur many times. and during my final projects, i ddnt play it for two weeks.
btw, im noob. very noob. i always goes in alone too. i never dare enter dungeon same level. i only go one level lower. and when i enter that, i always choose normal. for hard and master i make sure that im and at least 2 level above the recomended and the experience point is less than 6% which for me is manageable. lol ryte? i know coz one of my friend becomes max level in just 3 weeks.





yeah, and thats me now. i use 4 totem and 3 immortal. all +6 and have suffix. im planning to make my gauntlet and axe +8 and ad suffixII. i tell about details of my equipments & costume later okay. also ill put my skill tree. there would also be bonus for you such as tips, and i might show you my PVP and ladder stats im soo noob that you could laugh like hell. ill tell you about that on the other post. Be sure to check this blog again, will ya?


for me who did not have experience about online game i think that DN is fun. with events, updates, prizes and pretty much everything. im not really a gamer, but i enjoy playing them much. the only thing that stop me is because the spec of my CPU and time constrain. well, myb thats y im soo noob in game. hahaha... well, later folks. have a good day. happy levelling =D







2 comments:

  1. wow terjumper dalam nak cari gambar costume academic class XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow active ni latest ialah 13feb2016 ! kene ikot ni XD

    ReplyDelete