Monday, February 11, 2013

Oh my baby~

hello again my fellas.
sorry to dissapoint you all again but this post is not about girlfriend, friend, girls artist or any other related topics. the baby i refer to is this.








yerp, its my new CPU.
custom made CPU. technically i dont built it, the PC DEPOT ppl do, but the specs is by myself.
mid ranking performance machine, good for architectural learning graphic rendering.

specs:
 intel i5 3470 (3.2GHz)
ASUS P8Z77 chipset
AMD sapphire HD7750 1GB DDR5 graphic card
kingston KVR1600 MHz 8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD
525W PSU

price tag : 2k

its still not high end specs though, but this one still ok. better than my old CPU. maybe it cannot do heavy renderings, but it still can. if it to me, i would suggest higher specs, with SSD and improved GC that would hike up to 2.7k! yeah, but i know my place, i dont want to burden my dad. just enough is ok. =D

yeah, this going to be awesome. All the assembling of the hardware is by the PC DEPOT, cause i dont know how to pasang & install everything. they charge RM60. they also install windows 7 home premium 30days trial, cause they dont do crack. the original was RM335. windows 8 is RM250 sumthg, i dont remember, its promotion. i dnt want to use windows 8 just yet, because its still new, despite some of the reviews saying its quite good.

well today the problem is that because it is trial so, i decided to install crack version of the windows. i bought the pirate CD and after watching few tutorial of windows install and disk partitioning and asked few thing from few friends, then i decided to do it myself, eventhough i never do it and nver had any experience doing it or wathcing it from somebody else. thought everything would be fine. long story short, i messed up big  time!

there are no cracks or whatsoever in the disk. the hardware do not detect. after hours of trying and guide from my pal adam via fb and another computer on the hall(glad that i had them), running back and forth from my room to the hall, i manage. but kinda sad, if i knew the process, i wont have to reinstall, just use loader. i wont lost microsoft office and other setting, especially windows exp index which is now on 1.0, before it was 5.9. well, experience is the best teacher. now im in the know.

its funny how i manage to learn so much information about PC's in the past 3 weeks or so. i learn from scratch. from nothing. also thanks all to my friends that help me before and help me the day that i encounter the problem such as adam, paip, syahmi logo, zul zara, CK, ijat. well now im going to have to do few alterations with my pc and hopefully it will function well. im going to transfer file as soon as it is complete






bole nmpak dalam. seksi x? hehehehee....



got 2 120mm fan. one is high performance, the other is cikai punya. cant tell which one is which. one is on the top, another is at the back. better seal of one of the free hole that is not occupied by the fan to prevent habuk from entering from the top. as for the fan hole on the top, i think it is wise for me to make a retractable cover.

overall im very satisfied with my new baby. thanks dad! trully one of my best birthday gift. Alhamdulillah....
with this, ill try my best to score my design, improving graphical presentation skill. bg board nmpak urmph! heh!

ok fellas, ill stop right here. c ya real soon. im looking forward to write this blog.


finally!!! f. yeahh!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment