Friday, June 28, 2013

DN update

hello peeps.
today im going to show you my Dragon Nest update
here is my character Barbarian
im noob. 






full costume. not set. different boots, pants, shirt, & glove.
sky blue leather top
yellow marshall pants
sargeant volante gloves
brown leather shoes


no helm on


deer antler. lol (immortel helm)


 SWAG!! lmao xD


 haloween party mode!!


my equipment. currentlly at lvl 52, but stil using epic lvl 50 set. 3 immortal 4 totem(final damage) set.











now the  accessories








the stat info





so this is a bit about my barbarian. since the new 60 cap for SEA just arrived, should be a long way to reach 60. and a lot longer to get fullset max level set item.
i love playing this game. it keeps me happy and relieve stresses. haha.. for me Dragon Nest is good online game(personal experience and opinion and fyi this is my first online game yo!)
i have other character, force user lvl 22 and kali lvl 6. i dun play that character much. i spent most of the time on my main character which is this one. ok





No comments:

Post a Comment