Sunday, July 21, 2013

iftar with frens

Assalammualaikum. yo readers, sup? juz went back 2 penang. have an iftar with one of my best friend akmal. v went 4 nasi arab. at first he want to eat at chilibilis sumthg ,sadly it closed on thursday and it happened to be that day. lol
he arrived at 4, we booked and ordered for our meal and went back to my house. as planned i teached him a little bit of photoshop. but couldnt teach him much in a couple of hours. plus his laptop had no photoshop installed. so its kinda hard with only 1 pc. a moment later my other friend came by. his name is kidin. funny guy. =>

so these are the pics.



this is kidin


that is akmal


after the meal, kidin went straight home, and akmal followed me home. we went for tarawikh together. after that. its session time. all this while he did not know about my past relationship. i didnt tell him. he juz know that i have a gf only halfway through our relationship. other than that, nothing else. after like a couple of hours talking we are done. he lighten me up. man, i wish i'd tell him bout my relationship sooner. he did gave me some advice ive never received b4.
well, thats for now i guess. thnx 4 readin. =>


No comments:

Post a Comment